The following standard models are available with new monitor sizes:
- SP1-42: This Surgical Panel with a built-in 42-inch monitor is an intermediate size between the standard 24-inch and 46-inch monitors that are already available. It is used as a workstation for OR nursing staff or for image viewing.
- SP1-55: This Surgical Panel with a 55-inch monitor is used as a large-scale workstation for image viewing and is available with FHD (Full HD) or 8 megapixel resolution (SP1-554K).
- SP2-24: This Surgical Panel with two 24-inch monitors offers a space-saving workstation for image viewing and documentation.
The existing Surgical Panels now also offer a touchscreen option. These models come with a glass capacitive touchscreen which can be easily cleaned and operated while wearing gloves in the OR:
- SP1-24T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24-inch touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for OR nursing staff.
- SP1-46T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 46-inch touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for image viewing.
- SP2-24T-49: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24-inch touchscreen monitor and built-in 49-inch monitor used as a workstation for image viewing and documentation.
There is a wide range of freely configurable variants in addition to what is offered with the standard models. This means that the number and size of the monitors, the material and color, integrated accessories, interfaces, as well as PC and IT components can be selected and integrated according to customer wishes or the requirements of the operating room. In addition, EIZO’s software for OR integration, CuratOR Caliop, can best be operated using the Surgical Panels.
Visitors can see a selection of the new CuratOR Surgical Panel models for themselves on November 14-17 at the Medica trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany. Visit EIZO in Hall 10, booth H41 to see the products.