As a company, we are aware of our responsibility towards our customers, business partners, employees, and shareholders as well as society at large and the environment. Through the pursuit of imaging solutions with advanced technologies, we enrich people in their professional and personal lives.
We live out the seven promises that make up the EIZO Group Corporate Philosophy and establish the following “EIZO Principles of Conduct” as guidelines for each EIZO Group employee and as a commitment to our stakeholders. We pledge to conduct our business in accordance with these Principles.
- We will supply high-quality products and services loved by customers through creating and offering new value by unique technologies and ideas.
- We will promote our manufacturing and business activities in consideration of reducing their environmental burdens.
- We will act as an international corporation with a global outlook and mindset.
- We will conduct open and fair trade.
- We will seek to build and maintain strong bonds of trust with our stakeholders (business partners, employees, shareholders, and the local community).
- We will strictly respect and comply with both the letter and the spirit of the law as a good corporate citizen.
- We will respect basic human rights and value a broadminded corporate culture.
More information to the EIZO Principles of Conduct can be found at EIZO global website.
We define the requirements for Reach, RoHS and WEEE.
We define the requirements for our suppliers in our Supplier Code of Conduct.
We comply with the requirements of our EIZO Statement Conflict Minerals.
EIZO is committed to the United Nations Global Compact and acts in accordance with its ten basic principles in the areas of:
- Human rights
- Labor standards
- Environmental protection
- Fighting corruption
Further information to UN Global Compact: https://www.unglobalcompact.org/.