The large 55-inch screen with 4K UHD resolution is ideal for displaying medical images for angiography, cardiology or endoscopy in medical environments and can be mounted on a wall or ceiling mount. The monitor's redundant components and LED backlight make it ideal for long-term stable and reliable use in the operating room.
- Wide viewing angle with IPS LCD technology.
- Quick on-site adjustment to different image types and prevailing ambient brightness.
- Grayscale tones adjusted at the factory to meet DICOM Part 14 standard for optimum viewing of medical DICOM images.
- Redundant components architecture for a high degree of operational reliability.
- Homogeneous brightness uniformity across the entire screen.