This 49” widescreen monitor is ideally suited for viewing medical images under OR conditions. Numerous input and output signals, image combination capabilities, and gamma models pre-calibrated at the factory enable its use within the widest range of applications. With its fan-free design and water-tight, easy to clean front, the monitor is perfectly suited for sterile hospital environments.
- Five factory-set look up tables according to DICOM and Gamma 2.2 for optimal image reproduction
- Fast adaptation to various environments and procedures
- Numerous video inputs and outputs for increased connectivity
- Flexible image arrangement thanks to the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-at-Picture (PaP) functions
- Fully automated brightness stability using ISS (Integrated Stability System)
This product is not produced anymore, but may still be available from stock.
Please contact your sales partner for more information.