The 29.8-inch 4 megapixel monitor in widescreen format is designed for use in operating rooms (interventional radiology, cardiology, or surgery). It is a value for money solution for smaller examination and operating rooms where individual monitors increasingly are being replaced by large-format screens capable of displaying multiple image sources simultaneously.
- Environmentally-friendly LED backlight offers a maximum brightness of 750 cd/m².
- Intelligent cooling system controls the fan depending on the temperatur inside the monitor.
- Fail-safe function displays additional video signal in case of interruptions in the system's image transmission.
- Up to three video sources can be displayed simultaneously.
- Flexible operating modes in landscape and portrait format.
- Factory-adjusted grayscale tones to meet DICOM Part 14 standard for optimum viewing of medical DICOM imagess.
- Five factory calibrated Look-up tables adaptable to diverse modality environments.
This product is not produced anymore, but may still be available from stock.
Please contact your sales partner for more information.